The conference will be held at the Terminal City Club: a business club with facilities geared towards the needs of the business. The Club is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and within walking distance of a number of hotels, restaurants, Vancouver’s famous Seawall, Stanley Park and Vancouver’s convention center. F&M has secured a main conference center ballroom for the main events, the Club’s billiard room for the hosted networking mixer, a lunch room and a media room for the executives to catch up with their e-mails and communication needs during the breaks.
The Club and conference rules:
- Business attire during the course of the conference, no jeans or casual clothes; however, ties are not required
- No cell phone use during the conference or at Club’s common areas. The Club has designated phone boots that participants can use, F&M has also booked a media room that the participants can use to make phone calls, link to Internet or conduct business while attending the conference
- Parking is available to all attendees; the parking entrance is via Cordova Street. The designated visitor parking is located on P2-P4
- The Club has an arrangement with the Auberge Hotel which is located at the Club. F&M has arranged for a special rate for the conference attendees. However, the number of rooms available is limited. We encourage registered executives to book their stay at the Auberge as soon as possible or to reserve their stay at other hotels as September is a busy month for hotels in Vancouver
- Special rate for the Auberge Hotel is listed under the accommodation
837 West Hastings St,
V6C 1B6, Canada
Phone: +1 604-681-4121
© 2018 F&M Management Ltd.